Infiniti is Intelledox’s original flagship software solution. It is a mobile-ready business process digitalization product that assists organisations to improve customer engagement, drive down operational costs, increase efficiency and reduce the burden of paperwork and red tape.
Available on premise, on the cloud (Infiniti On Demand) and as a mobile application (Infiniti GO), Infiniti presents consolidated data, updates multiple systems simultaneously and makes it simple to deliver sophisticated business processes in real time.
What documentation can Infiniti produce?
Infiniti can produce almost any type of documentation, including statements of work, employment contracts, HR documentation, home loan applications, licence applications, traffic infringement notices and patient pre-admission forms. Unsure if Infiniti can produce the documentation you need? Contact us to find out how we can help.
How can Infiniti transform my business processes?
Intelledox customers across four continents use Infiniti to digitalize paper-based processes, capture data more effectively and automate document generation.
Infiniti doesn’t just replicate paper forms and manual processes; it optimizes entire business processes to make them faster, smarter and more efficient. Infiniti’s four powerful communication tools (smart web forms, line of business integration, data transformation and document automation) deliver return on investment in weeks, rather than months or years.
Infiniti is a scalable software product that grows with your business. It offers highly customized outputs in a variety of formats and seamless integration with systems including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HP TRIM. Find out more about Infiniti features.
Infiniti can be deployed in the cloud via Microsoft Azure, on premise behind an organization’s firewall or as an Infiniti GO mobile application for those on the road.
Build dynamic smart web forms using Infiniti Design:
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Build, configure and maintain custom-built forms
- No coding or scripting required
- Dynamic assembly for on-the-fly forms creation
- Native power of Microsoft Word as the template development tool
Centrally manage users, documents and data from a web interface with Infiniti Manage:
- Access to web forms based on permission-set roles
- Collect and store data in existing databases and data sources for reference and future use
- Ability to report on and review projects
- Improved governance and compliance
- Increase business process efficiency
Get more out of existing data with Infiniti Capture:
- Enhance the collection and management of organizational data
- Dynamic wizard interface with auto-populated fields and data validation
- Available on any device
- Offline capability
- Create multi-lingual smart forms
- HTML5/SAML/WCAG compliant
- Auto captures data and metadata to ECM
- Multi-channel format and delivery
Business processes at the push of a button with Infiniti Deliver:
- Send or store form data and documents wherever needed
- Deploy through Saas (cloud), on-premise or hybrid with the same codebase
- Browser-based application with no installed components
- Seamless integration with line of business platforms
- Real-time access
- Existing data is immediately actionable