Intelledox Infiniti Training
Intelledox aims to assist organizations to streamline their document-centric business processes and eliminate content chaos. As the leading automated document creation solution, we are determined to assist users maximize the dynamic range of capabilities Infiniti has, so we are continually offering hands-on training and workshop packages for our clients and partners.
Infiniti Certified Specialist Training Package
* including document creation workflows
We are offering our customers and partners a training course that covers ALL the features in the recently released Infiniti product. We have tailored this course to cater to business users, administrators and anyone involved in the document automation process.
The three day training course culminates in the participant sitting a certification exam which measures their product expertise and increases their value to their organization and customers.
Participants all leave the course with a sound understanding of the Infiniti platform and its components, Produce, Manage and Design as well as the ability to:
- Create Q&A wizards that use a variety of question types to retrieve information from end users
- Create Q&A wizards where questions are added or removed from the question set dynamically based on user responses
- Organize questions using the different layout types
- Utilize corporate content repositories
- Publish projects to end user
- Data Source connectivity
- Document creation workflows
The Intelledox Training Centre at Unit 2/8 Wiluna Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609
- 2-4 April, 2013
- 7-9 May, 2013
- 4-6 June, 2013
Each course runs from 9am-5pm and includes breaks for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
For more information on booking and pricing please click the link above or contact us directly. For group bookings, please contact us beforehand so we can arrange this for you.