To ensure document generation systems are performing efficiently, organizations require (and benefit greatly from) performance data.
Typically, document output (knowledge output) is unstructured; therefore, it is virtually impossible to produce detailed performance reporting. The infiniti Reporting module allows for the sophisticated mining of all data used for generating documents and emails. Metadata is combined with a RDMS; enabling the information to be stored and utilized by the enterprise.
The infiniti Server and infiniti Reporting can provide complex document generation solutions. The system can provide up-to-the-minute valuable data, such as:
- How many documents or emails an organization generates
- On average, the length of time each document take to construct
- Document accuracy, including client information, price, clauses, logos and formatting
- Establish document generation efficiency and identify areas for improvement
- Costs of output and printing
- How often documents are constructed from scratch
Organizations can also use line-of-business data when generating documents, such as client name, address, products, last sale and email; this information may be used to improve document generation quality.
Questions such as: when, how and why a client has been contacted; who compiled the communication; was it printed or emailed and if the data is up to date and accurate, are all easily established using Intelledox Reporting.